It’s very important to effectively communicate the features and benefits of a technology or product to your prospective buyers otherwise if a great product can result in a failure. To do this, you need to create a technical document that is simple, accurate, easy to understand, and communicates the required information to its targeted audience.
At addCMS, we have a team of writers who are technically qualified, can understand the technical information very well, and present the technical content in a simple language.
The technical writers at addCMS have expertise in developing:
- Technical manuals
- User Guides
- Help Files
- Training Guides
- Installation Manuals
- Quick Reference Guides
- Computer Based Trainings
- Web Based Trainings
- Maintenance Manuals
Why addCMS Technical Writing Services:
- Technically competent team
- Completely customizable documentation
- Highly technical content presented in easy to understand language supported with graphics and screen shots.
- An error free work without language errors, succinct and in sync with your targeted audience.
- Every technical writer gets training before the project starts.
- Cost effective solutions
Process of a technical writing project cycle
- addCMS gets a requirement from the client.
- Project Manager goes through the requirement and selects technical writer based on his/her technical competency mapping with the requirement.
- Technical writer gets a technical training on the project. If required, the technical writer can have a meeting with the development team.
- Technical writer prepares a content structure and sends it to the client for approval.
- Once the structure is approved, the technical content is written using the manual and style guides provided by the client.
- Depending on the requirement on the project, the technical writer visualizes the graphics and takes the screenshots.
- Graphic designers create the graphics and integrate it with the content.
- The integrated content is sent to the client for technical review.
- Any modification or bugs reported by client are fixed.
- After the editorial review, the technical document is sent for signoff.
Website Content Vs Website Design! What wins the battle for a better business advantage?
The battle of debate relating to Content vs. Design is an ongoing one. The truth is that both are complementary to securing the best business advantages. One cannot trigger Read More »
Copy Editing Tips
The job of a copy editor is no easy task. Not only are web copy editors responsible for delivering cleverly knit and grammatically correct web manuscripts, but are also accountable for providing professional articles that are devoid of syntax errors or typos. Read More »
Ad Copywriting Tips for Pay Per Click Advertisers
In order to be able to acquire maxim return on investments from your expensive pay per click (PPC) campaigns, it is essential that your advertisements are able to get a high number of clicks than you wish to target!Read More »
How to Divide Your Keyword Density
If you have a website, it is natural for you to have selected some set of keywords for the site so that there is keyword optimization on each of your web pages. But what’s the magic with using keywords? After all, Read More »
The significance of brief website content that is artistically and attractively knit
Writing web content for an Online audience is very different from writing for a traditional print publication like a newspaper or a magazine. Read More »
Writing Web site content that lures visitors
How often do we hear the words, “Content is the king,” though when you take a look at some of the web content, there is little to justify the quality. . Read More »
- Website Content Writing
- SEO Copywriting
- Ad Copywriting
- Press Release Copywriting
- Company Profile Writing
- Mailers & Flyers Copywriting
- Brochure & Catalog
- CD Presentation Copywriting
- Tagline Creation
- Copy Editing