Flash is beyond shadow of doubt the most respected application development tool that is used for making interactive content. Flash development has grown its power over the years, providing better usability for flash developers besides providing an enhanced user experience as well.
The many advantages tagged with Macromedia Flash, have increased its popularity amongst users, developers and designers alike. So, what are the advantages of using Flash for application development?? Let us discuss a few of them. Keep Reading….
1) Flash is a top-notch authoring tool that is used extensively for creating interactive content.
2) Flash application development tools integrate most features that are required for making games.
3) As Adobe Flash Player is pre-installed with Windows on most corporate machines, applications based on Flash can be easily downloaded without the audience having to worry about downloading anything except the game or website itself.
4) The cost of Macromedia Flash is essentially free. Other than a small cost for Flash IDE, Flash applications are free to distribute with royalty-free licenses for decoders.
5) The most advantageous aspect of using Flash application development is that there is a huge pool of developers and designers available in the field.
6) The gigantic market waiting for Flash application development and the launching of new Flash applications have created a niche bazaar for gulping Flash based websites, articles, tutorials, discussions and games.
Bye for now…